Home » , , , , , , » 9/11/2001 - 10 Years Later

9/11/2001 - 10 Years Later

Written By Paula Babon on Sunday, September 11, 2011 | 10:31 AM



I remember that day so clearly. I was at school, in 8th grade. All of sudden, there was an emergency announcement and parents started showing up to pick up their kids. We lived only a few minutes away from my elementary school, so my mom came by and we helped keep everyone organized for a little while before leaving.

The Twin Towers were a normal sight for me. Whether I was being driven to and from school or anywhere else, they were always there, sticking out above the treetops. I just couldn't believe it when they came crumbling down. I couldn't believe the chaos that ensued. It was a very surreal event to live through.

I have many friends who lost loved ones in the attack. May they and all other lost souls rest in peace.




Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D