Home » , , , , , , , » The Movie That Sparked My Interest in Space...

The Movie That Sparked My Interest in Space...

Written By Paula Babon on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 | 3:51 PM

...is a movie that a lot of people, including a lot of scientists, actually hate. And it would be:


Yep. Armageddon. I've heard so many space folk condemn this movie, but you know what? I absolutely LOVE it. I love the cast, the script, the music, the plot, the characters, just everything about it.




I believe I was in high school when I first watched this movie (not literally IN school, but during that time), and it just hit me that I could actually study space. I had never thought about it before because I had never really been exposed to astronomy at any point in either elementary school or high school. As soon as I realized that space was a subject that could be studied, I knew what I would be going to college for.




As you've probably noticed, I have many interests, but when it came to college, this was the first thing I knew I had to study. I really hope to go for my Masters, and maybe Ph.D, in the near.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D