Home » , , , , , , , , , » Christmas in July, But Backwards

Christmas in July, But Backwards

Written By Paula Babon on Saturday, January 7, 2012 | 1:19 PM

So, I'm in New York City, it's January 7th, approximately 4 PM, and it is currently 63 FREAKEN DEGREES.

Basically, 2012 and I are starting off really well. And look at the temps for the rest of the week. Niceee.

This is my favorite weather. This is actually what Spring used to feel like here, but now the Spring (in my opinion) just isn't this nice anymore. The past couple of years it's gone from really cold to really hot, so we haven't really gotten to enjoy this perfect weather.

Oh, and to anyone who says the climate isn't changing and that global warming isn't real, COME ON. I'm not gonna be all psycho about it and shove the idea down your throat, but do you really not think changes are happening?!

My good friend Jim O'Kane says that it's just a precursor to the Mayan Stone Calendar Zombies showing up at the end of the year and throwing us in the volcano.

But Jim and I are both rocket scientists, so I figure since zombies like brains, they might let us live, right? RIGHT?!





That's all for now. Hope everyone's enjoying this beautiful day.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D