Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Awesome Space Movie: Contact

Awesome Space Movie: Contact

Written By Paula Babon on Friday, February 24, 2012 | 1:30 PM

My sister is the one who told me about this movie, and she had me watch the main "Contact" scene on YouTube (Ellie on the beach with her dad/alien) a while ago. I've had it in my Netflix queue for a few months, but I never took the two and a half hours to actually sit down and watch the whole thing.



I was trying to start a good cycle of going to bed earlier than 4 AM, but since that's not natural for me anyway, I decided to watch "Contact" last night.

Basically, I can't believe I waited so long to watch this movie. Instant favorite.

I was in complete awe during this scene, and I just thought that, as amazing as some of the effects and scene direction is in a lot of big budget sci-fi movies today, this scene simply outshined a lot of them for me. Jodie Foster's fantastic performance just made it all the better.


I also couldn't seem to find too many stills/screencaps from the movie, so I thought I would take some from YouTube. The widescreen ones were from an HD video, the full screen one were not, so I hope the quality is alright. Feel free to save them. Great wallpapers, no? =]




"They're alive."

"So beautiful. I had no idea."





"What happens now?"



A seriously beautiful and inspiring movie. If you haven't already, watch it.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D