Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Inspiration by Neil DeGrasse Tyson: We Stopped Dreaming

Inspiration by Neil DeGrasse Tyson: We Stopped Dreaming

Written By Paula Babon on Monday, March 12, 2012 | 5:12 PM

Here is a fantastic video by YouTube user Scrunchthethird full of space-related clips set to the powerful words of Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

I think I've heard the stats before, but it still shocks me to hear that NASA's budget is a half-penny on every tax dollar.

A HALF PENNY. Not even a whole freaken penny.

As Dr. Tyson says, imagine the possibilities if it was bumped up to just one full penny on every tax dollar.





Dr. Tyson is always so enthusiastic in his speeches and interviews. I find myself very inspired by him. I highly encourage those with an interest in science to look him up and check out his works and interviews. Check out his AMNH page, and browse YouTube. Lots of videos on the guy.

Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D