Home » , , » Judgement Day.

Judgement Day.

Written By Paula Babon on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | 7:28 PM

Well folks, tonight's the night. Skynet is about to become self-aware and map out its plan to destroy the human race.

Damn machines.


And on the Thursday the 21st, we'll be in for the fight of our lives. Unless our cyborg destroyer has a change of heart.

Is it weird that I kinda wanna cosplay him?


Oh, and let's not forget Mr. Liquid Mercury over here. He's a real pain in the ass.

He's pretty awesome, though.


But hey, humans are the ones who made the technology, so I'm pretty sure we can handle an army of machines.

And if we survive this, I think we'll be in pretty good standing for 2012.

I know, I know, you're probably like, "Enough already." Hey, you never know what those machines are up to. I mean, I'm pretty sure my printer hates my freaking guts. Every time I try to use it, I basically get this:

No printer, eff YOU.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D