Home » , » Spring.

Spring.

Written By Paula Babon on Friday, April 8, 2011 | 2:28 PM

Here's my first post =] ! A simple welcome to my blog, which I'm psyched to be launching. I'm also psyched that it's April, because Spring will be here soon, and [hopefully] all dangers of the last "spring frost" are gone.

Yeah, in New York, March likes to screw with us like that. "Awww you guys look so happy in the warm weat...MWAHAHAHA HERE'S SOME COLD AND SNOW!"

So, I can't wait for cherry blossom trees to bloom. Especially because my neighbor has one and all the petals fall and cover my entire driveway. It's AWESOME.


Pic source.

Spring weather is my favorite, but I know it won't last too long. Over the past few years, I really think that the spring and fall have gotten shorter, and that the summer and winter have gotten longer. We barely get enough "perfect" weather before it's too hot or too cold. Which is why I eventually plan on moving somewhere with nicer weather.

So, not much more to say here in my first post! Hope you like the blog. May take me a week or two to get into it and write up a whole bunch of drafts, and then I'll probably start posting a few times a week.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D