Home » , , , , , , , » Domain name/blogger help needed!

Domain name/blogger help needed!

Written By Paula Babon on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | 3:50 PM

Hey guys,

So, the URL for my blog is thevictoriagalaxy.blogspot.com. That will be staying the same.

But I also have victoriavarone.blogspot.com set aside because I want to link my domain name, victoriavarone.com, to it. I've decided that it will be really easy to host my domain through blogger since I want my website to be really simple, and blogger's customizations/gadgets make editing as simple as possible.

Basically, I fail miserably at trying to learn HTML. Every time I think I understand it, something throws me off and I just forget everything. I don't have hundreds of dollars to pay a web designer. So I think blogger would be an ideal place to host my domain.

My domain name is registered with fatcow.com. Because google has no customer service, I can't get any help from them, and I thought I would write here before bothering fatcow's techies trying to solve this problem.

I followed all of the instructions on how to "Host my blog on a URL that I already own," and it still doesn't work.

When I try to go to my domain, it takes me to Google sites instead.

This is the error message that I get from blogger:




As you can see, this is the main problem:




I really don't know if I'm missing something. I followed the instructions correctly.

If anyone uses both blogger and fatcow or is a web guru and would know how to fix this, please help me! I would appreciate it a ton.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D