Home » , , , , » Please help Binx!

Please help Binx!

Written By Paula Babon on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 | 11:11 PM

Here's the quick story:

Neighbor found 3 kittens in a dirty box left by a dumpster. Brought them home. I made some calls and texts. Friend came over and took one, friend of that friend came and took second. I'm currently fostering the third.

My friend's kitten was checked out by a vet and was doing great for about a week. Suddenly became very ill, seems to be neurological for what reasons we don't yet know.

He is in an animal hospital right now and needs a few days of intensive care, and we are run dry. I don't know the exact amount of the bill so far, but I'm sure it's in the low thousands, as emergency vet bills usually are.

Please help if you can, and pass this around! I will appreciate it more than you could possibly know.



Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D