Home » , , , » And there goes another one. Chuck's final season.

And there goes another one. Chuck's final season.

Written By Paula Babon on Saturday, May 14, 2011 | 5:57 PM

Just learned that another one of my favorite TV shows, NBC's Chuck, has been greenlit for it's FINAL season.



So sad that another great show is getting the boot after only a few seasons.

I mean, sure...five seasons is better than the one season that Mercy was given and the three that Lie to Me was granted (refer to my last post to read about my love for those two shows), but still. Considering that a successful run is usually 8-10 seasons (at least I believe this is the general consensus? Anyone disagree?), the fans will always be sad that Chuck was axed after five.

The one good thing in all of this is that the storylines in Chuck will be able to wrapped up in this last season. As I mentioned in my previous post, I think it's really awful when shows that are doing well (BESIDES those freaken Nielsen ratings) aren't given a chance to close up the story.



Chuck truly is an original show. I'm very sad to see my favorite shows dwindling in numbers. Of course, they are always tons of new shows every pilot season, but very few make it onto my favorites list.
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2014. Disney Digital 3D